31 Days of Halloween (2022)

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
I know it's not October yet. But these seems to be the thread for spooky and spoopy.

So one of the things I do at work it "prepping" shows. Basically that's setting in/out points so that the automation knows when to roll local commercials.

Last week I got to prep the movie Daybreakers. Basically that means I watched an edited for television version in fast forward.

I bought the Bluray off Amazon and watched it tonight (couldn't wait for October).

Daybreakers

For those who don't know: Ethan Hawke, William Defoe and Sam Neil. Vampires are the dominant species on earth. Problem is that their primary food (humans) are in short supply, nearly extinct.

I think this just became my new favorite vampire movie. Definitely worth watching if you haven't seen it yet.

Okay, I'll try not to post again until October. Current plans are to marathon the Underworld movies. I'm also planning on getting the first Castlevania Netflix series on Bluray, but I can't really promise to wait until October.

Last edited:

Ultra Magnus13

Citizen
I know it's not October yet. But these seems to be the thread for spooky and spoopy.

So one of the things I do at work it "prepping" shows. Basically that's setting in/out points so that the automation knows when to roll local commercials.

Last week I got to prep the movie Daybreakers. Basically that means I watched an edited for television version in fast forward.

I bought the Bluray off Amazon and watched it tonight (couldn't wait for October).

Daybreakers

For those who don't know: Ethan Hawke, William Defoe and Sam Neil. Vampires are the dominant species on earth. Problem is that their primary food (humans) are in short supply, nearly extinct.

I think this just became my new favorite vampire movie. Definitely worth watching if you haven't seen it yet.

Okay, I'll try not to post again until October. Current plans are to marathon the Underworld movies. I'm also planning on getting the first Castlevania Netflix series on Bluray, but I can't really promise to wait until October.
I remember seeing this in theaters when it came out, decent, but unremarkable imo.

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
Popular opinion seems to be that the premise is great but they strayed away from it in the last 30-40 minutes. Basically, first half good, second half mediocre.

I can see why people would think that. Still, I enjoyed it.

CoffeeHorse

Exhausted, but still standing.
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
You kinda have to start Halloween early if you want some time before stores switch to Christmas displays.

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
BYW, just a small note...has anyone seen Sean Whitmore lately? It seems like it's been a while and if memory serves, he didn't post anything last October.

Top Bottom