Astro Bot

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
If you have a PS5, then you already have Astro's Playroom. So is there enough in Astro Bot to make the mon worth it?

It's kinda like asking if Super Mario 3 worth buying if you have Super Mario 1. Is Castlevania 3 worth buying if you have the original Castlevania? Strange questions I know, and yet it was a question I was asking about with Astro Bot.

Well let me just say that I've been having a hard time putting this thing down. I'm also doing my best to 100% as much as I can. It's just, yeah, it's worth it and I'd love to know who else is playing.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Yeah, I’ve made a couple posts in the general PlayStation thread about my love of it :p

Kind of hitting a brick wall with the challenge levels for the last 5 or so cameo bots.

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
Well, I've beaten it. Not quite 100% yet because, wow...some of the hidden levels can actually be kinda hard. But I beat the main story. And I'll just say it...this game was fun! I don't know if it makes my own personal game of the year since this is the year of Stellar Blade. But I'll definitely give it a nomination.

Top Bottom