Cyberverse Appreciation Thread

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
I really liked Tarn's voice. He sounded much like he did in my head while reading him in the comic. (I always said he sounded like Arkham Knight).

Also glad to see no bodily harm came to Perceptor. That was a running gag I couldnt wrap my head around.

Kinda surprised Optimus didnt promote Hotrod to Rodimus Prime there at the end. Ot felt like thats where they'd been taking his character since season 3.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Any idea who else is in his wave? (Should be re-releases of older figures.)
Windblade and Starscream stood out to me as ones who hadn't been around for a while here. I think Optimus as well, but he might have been remnants of the Dead End wave.

Nevermore

Citizen
Windblade and Starscream stood out to me as ones who hadn't been around for a while here. I think Optimus as well, but he might have been remnants of the Dead End wave.
Well, Optimus, Hammerbyte and Starscream are already confirmed being in the Dead End wave, and with stock photos of Windblade, Bumblebee and Shockwave in "Dinobots Unite" packaging existing, they're likely candidates for the Snarl wave, but I'd like to make sure.

Dvandom

Citizen
Undocumented feature on Snarl: the tail chunk is a working scabbard, instead of just hanging on the hip like one.

SnarlScabbard.JPG

Kinda Zenos yae Galvos of him. And there's enough clearance to leave the sword in there in dino mode.

---Dave

Steevy Maximus

Citizen
Well, Optimus, Hammerbyte and Starscream are already confirmed being in the Dead End wave, and with stock photos of Windblade, Bumblebee and Shockwave in "Dinobots Unite" packaging existing, they're likely candidates for the Snarl wave, but I'd like to make sure.
I've seen all three in person with the new packaging. My Walmart is so backwards they have Cyberverse figures sitting on the top shelf when ample room exists on the pegs assigned.
I'll try to remember to take a pic tomorrow.

Steevy Maximus

Citizen
The most DETAILED Cyberverse toy...EVAR!

If anything, it looks like a movie-ized interpretation of the theoretical Bulkhead remold we've long speculated about. Supposedly set to be released under the Cyberverse banner....but we'll see given the impending launch of Earthspark and Rise of the Beasts (maybe, possibly) if that turns out to be the case.

Glitch

Citizen
Someone somewhere at some point in some way has to do a Mercenaries box set somehow.
Ultra Rack n' Ruin repurposed as Doubleheader, Ultra Ramjet as Afterburner, Deluxe Bumblebee as Bugbite, Deluxe Arcee as Nightbird, Deluxe Soundwave as Soundblaster with WFC Laserbeak as Buzzsaw.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Deluxe Soundwave as Soundblaster with WFC Laserbeak as Buzzsaw.
You want them to replace the Cyberverse Laserbeak mold that's already included with Deluxe Soundwave with another toyline's Laserbeak mold that doesn't fit inside the Cyberverse Deluxe Soundwave's chest door?

Glitch

Citizen
You want them to replace the Cyberverse Laserbeak mold that's already included with Deluxe Soundwave with another toyline's Laserbeak mold that doesn't fit inside the Cyberverse Deluxe Soundwave's chest door?I
I hadn't realised that, I once read the figure was the same size but haven't seen a comparison pic.

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
I hadn't realised that, I once read the figure was the same size but haven't seen a comparison pic.
I don't have WFC Laserbeak handy but here's a comparison with WFC Ratbat (and also Core Soundwave's little non-transforming Laserbeak tape, just for the hell of it):

20220221_125058[1].jpg

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Cyberverse Season 4's two specials have been uploaded to YouTube edited together in one video as a single combined movie, under the new title of "Optimus Prime Fights for Cybertron!"

Top Bottom