Deadpool 3!!

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I fell asleep during the recent animated Mario Film. Passed out when they got hit by the blue shell and woke up to them fighting in the real world.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
I've never fallen asleep in a movie (my Dad did during Muppets From Space). The only time I can recall wanting to was the first Lord of the Rings movie. Not because I didn't love it, I did very much, but I went to a midnight showing directly after working a whole 8 hour shift.

-ZacWilliam, somewhere around Moria I leaned over to my girlfriend and said "We have to go see this again when I'm not undead."

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
Dear lord this movie was a trip!
Making for a awesome trilogy of films

9/10 could of used more Ladypool

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm probably going to have to wait to see it at home. Pity, I really wanted to go to the theater, but I'm not leaving my poor cat alone for a night out.

Caldwin

Just plain batty!
Citizen
IMG_3364.jpeg

Okay, is this Disney being assholes or is this just how much Blurays cost now? Because holy shit!

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
That's probably "MSRP". Remember, Disney outsourced their home media department. But new releases of BR and digital combo packs run $30-35 at mass retail (the few stores still actively carrying movies at this point).

Walmart will be cheaper...unless you get the fancy steelbook.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Early pre-orders are usually overpriced. However, $25-$35 for a new release in Bluray or UHD is not out of the question.

Heck, I remember when Blu-rays were like $40 a pop.

TM2-Megatron

Citizen
We also may getting a bit of "box office bust" inflation as Disney tries to recover from the variety of its films that haven't performed quite as well as others. As some have speculated the PS5 Pro got a price bump due to the multiple hundreds of millions flushed down the toilet on Concord.

Top Bottom