Dramatic Capture Series

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Also looks like the Golden Disk accessories originally stored inside Teletraan have been omitted.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Do you think they’ll do an Autobot one? Who would you include?

Optimus is a definite. Bumblebee and Prowl would make sense thematically and it’d be nice to offer those molds in a non-exclusive manner.

Bumping up the price a bit to include something like this would seal the deal though and be a good counterpart to Megs’ chair
View attachment 16946
You are a smart man!

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Don't need this set at all since I already have a Teletraan from the Ark and I've got plenty of Jazz and Optimi already. I would buy an individual Mainframe, though. Wouldn't even be mad if the computer was in his colors instead of Inside-The-Ark Orange.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I'm actually considering it as I was going to get a reissue Earthrise Prime for my nephew, but he had the 'dead' one and the trailer is already there. He has the G2 Jazz but not a G1 version except for my old RTS one that's getting to where the arms don't stay on. I'd like a Teletraan for my own dumb comic use. It's probably not that much more money for something that would give more functionality for two different people.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
4904810945949_5e0b72fd5beb462aaaebcda64c36cd95_1.png

4904810945949_0da1360291d64e6abbf42e1bf30e9323_1.png

4904810945949_03aa23f0a6ae44859b2a661acbbf1e8b_1.png

Mainframe.jpg

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
My issue with this set is two-fold.

1. I only want Mainframe. The other toy bots, I already have, and don't need duplicates of due to my space limitations.

2. Even If I only got Mainframe, I would just use him in alt mode as a sort of background for my other TFs. So do I really even want Mainframe, or do I just want some playset accessories?

Last edited:

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Well, there are alternative Teletrans, from 3rd party to cardboard backdrops to just printing one out paper-craft style. This is one case where the buyer has a LOT of options. I wish I could find the PDF of an Autobot Base backdrop, I lost it in a hard drive crash and never located it again.

Shadewing

Citizen
Thing is, it doesn't have to be Teletran any more.

Considering this is a set that is going for "G1 Cartoon Ark Bridge" it absolutely does. That's the only reason it's being included here. If there was a standalone official Teletraan item they could include instead then they probably wouldn't have put a non-cartoon character in the set.

Glitch

Citizen
Maybe referencing Takara headmasters episode 1 featuring Optimus, Jazz and Teletraan Athenia.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I'll pass on this, I already have four copies of the OP mold, I don't need another Mainframe, as for Jazz, I just don't need him, in general, this feels like a cash grab for those who will buy anything and everything!

Stepwise

Not Crew.
Citizen
Well, there are alternative Teletrans, from 3rd party to cardboard backdrops to just printing one out paper-craft style. This is one case where the buyer has a LOT of options. I wish I could find the PDF of an Autobot Base backdrop, I lost it in a hard drive crash and never located it again.

These? Or was something else out there at one point?

Dake

Citizen
Considering this is a set that is going for "G1 Cartoon Ark Bridge" it absolutely does. That's the only reason it's being included here. If there was a standalone official Teletraan item they could include instead then they probably wouldn't have put a non-cartoon character in the set.
That's just it though. They didn't have to call it that. They could've called it anything and then painted Mainframe properly.

Shadewing

Citizen
That's just it though. They didn't have to call it that. They could've called it anything and then painted Mainframe properly.

Other then having some yellow on his ******* boots, how is Mainframe not painted properly? If an accurate Mainframe is what you want, get the original; because I'm dead sure that if he was "painted properly" People would be bitching instead that his not a proper Mainframe because he happens to transform and is no longer an action master. Fans just want something to bitch about to justify their reasons to not get an $80 set.

Top Bottom