Ghostbusters General

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I actually got the trailer as an ad before watching another YouTube video. One of the few times I didn't actually skip when given the option.

This is seriously making me want to rewatch some of the cartoon episodes and/or reread some of the comics.

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
Me to! watched ad version then went and watched it on the GB channel lets go March!

Echowarrior

Citizen
I'm honestly surprised that William Atherton's back for this one. Not complaining, of course - that man has a gift for playing characters you love to hate.

Can I hope for Rick Moranis to cameo? I'd hope for more of an appearance by Sigourney Weaver, but something tells me the chance for them to reference her other famous franchise was lost with the last movie.

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
New (ish) Plasma Series prop drop, a 1984 version of the Neutrona wand, compatible with the Haslab pack still. (And with an orange tip)

Caldwin

Citizen
I got this from Ebay today.

IMG_2922.jpeg

I think all I need now is a Stay Puft Marshmallow Man and my collection will be complete.

Here's one of the whole family so far. Too bad there isn't a toy of Rick Moranis.

IMG_2923.jpeg

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
There was, but it was a target exclusive.

You can still find it on Ebay, but not for cheap.

Also, if you want a proper "Zuul" head, you'd need to grab the "Family tgat Busts Together" 2-pack from wave 2.

Caldwin

Citizen
Wasn't there also a Hostess "fruit" pie that had a green filling? Or was that for TMNT? Or is my mind just making up things?

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Yeah, they cheaped out, so you have to remove the armature from the original head. It's just on a balljoint so it'll come out, though it was a bit of a pain in the ass, as was putting it back in, but I did it with mine and it worked fine. Just make sure you remember which side goes into the head.

Top Bottom