Gobots and Machine Robo News & Discussion

Blot

Citizen
Hey, that's ignoring that they were also making the seventh Scooby Doo cartoon with 13 Ghosts!

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
New upcoming Unitroborn:

Anomalocaris / Hot Dog --> Brachiosaurus.

It's a thing of awesome beauty.

in package.jpg

individual.jpg

combined.jpg

all together.jpg

Attachments

• all together.jpg
    all together.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 64

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
As a fan of both hot dogs and dinosaurs, I wholeheartedly approve of this. I would welcome Chili Cheese and Chicago Style redecos!

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
i had some ideas in the Collaborative thread.

Leader-1 from the Needlenose/Windsweeper mold.
Cy-Kill from Wreck-Gar is Crashbar.

W have a Crasher from the Velocitron set.

Kinda hoping the redo Bug Bite from the new SS86 Bumblebee mold.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Definitely wouldn't mind a Bug Bite that looks closer to a VW Bug.

Another poster mentioned Cop-Tur from Siege Springer; while I can't think of a current mold that would be a better fit, I'd rather any Cop-Tur had a rotor with at least 4 blades to better match the original's signature weapon. My ideal choice would be a hypothetical Legacy movieverse Blackout: I feel like this would better fit Cop-Tur's role as The Muscle of the Renegades.

Haywire

Citizen
There's a rerelease of Spinister rumored to come later.
I did not know that; Spinister's a pretty good mold, and the color layouts would lend themselves to Cop-Tur's own layout. I would definitely hope for a head remold and a new weapon to replicate his original rotor blade if Hasbro were to go that route, but Spinister is a great option!

Haywire

Citizen

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So - for Turbo - what would you think of Sunstreaker instead? He's got a little more of the "I'm wearing my car roof on my chest" thing.

Also - I really want Major Mo to show up somehow. But I'm probably leading this thread in the wrong direction at this point . . .

I feel like Wheeljack might be a better fit for Turbo there, wrt a car roof chest and his alt mode.

That said, Nathaniel Prime did do Sunstreaker up as him...

1722486023613.jpeg

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Back when Fun Pub gave all of the GoBots their own Transformer bodies in artwork posted on the Facebook fiction blogs, Cop-Tur was drawn with the body of Energon Bulkhead with a new head based on that of Armada Jolt.

RR_RenegadeLineup_Cop-Tur.jpg

Stepwise

Not Crew.
Citizen
Wheeljack would be a good option for Turbo. He's been re-released once or twice* between Earthrise and Legacy, maybe the next time could be in red. (With a different head.)(I need to go to bed?)

As for Cop-Tur - maybe the Siege version? Part of his look was carrying his helicopter mode around on his back.

Maybe the Skids/Medix/lots of others mold as Rest-Q?

*yeah, I know.

Top Bottom