Gotta Catch 'Em All! - Pokémon Thread

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
I traded some Magic cards for an original Game Boy back in the day, and got Pokemon Blue for it.

wentwood

Citizen
I'm hoping another feed will post Horizons so I can see it.

I saw 14 episodes of Master Journeys on Pokemon TV and will rewatch them on DVD.

I plan to watch Ultimate Journeys on Viz DVD later.

It will be interesting to see how they end
Ash's run

Last edited:

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
My first Pokemon game was Pokemon Yellow played on the Super Gameboy adapter for the SNES.

Mind, the first one I actually finished was Pokemon Gold on a purple Game Boy Color. I kind of messed up my Yellow team because I don't think I understood how to play the game originally. So I got stuck at the Elite Four and didn't finish it until years later. I did eventually beat Yellow after some grinding, though.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
The first Pokémon game I owned legitimately was Pokémon Diamond but I'd played the previous gens before that thanks to emulation. (My grandparents would not buy me a GBA no matter how much I begged for one as a kid so I ended up discovering VisualBoyAdvance and ROMs and therefore my first Pokémon game I played was an emulated version of I think it was Ruby in 2003. My PC's speakers didn't work so I had to play the game sans sound and I'm pretty sure the game ran kinda shit too lol)

Tm_Silverclaw

Citizen
Considering sound killed batteries on handhelds.. I played pretty much ALL the games without sound till the switch versions, sans playing on Super Gameboy and Stadium.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
TMM gave me his old GBA and a Pokemon game around 17yrs ago, I think? I didn't really get into them until Black and White. Loved Sun/Moon, and Scarlet/Violet.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I stopped at Gen 3, because a DS was just getting too expensive to justify, and getting 2 to trade between games was out of the question at the time. As it was, the screen broke on my second GBA, and I had to set trades up on my working one and then do them based on sound and matching key movements. It was...an interesting time, to be sure.

Got into Pokemon GO just to catch up on all the Pokémon I missed out on.

wentwood

Citizen
For those not on Netflix

Ultimate Journeys will release on Viz Media DVD July 23.

I have Master Journeys on DVD

Indigo League
Seen On DVD / Pokemon TV

Orange Island - Master Quest
Seen on Boomarang

Advance - Battle Frontier
Seen On DVD

Diamond And Pearl
In Progress
Seen On DVD

Sun And Moon
Seen On DVD

Journeys
Seen On DVD / Pokemon TV

Complete
Indigo League - Battle Frontier
Sun And Moon
Journeys

Watch List

Diamond And Pearl
Episode 24
DVD

Ultra Adventures
Episode 03
DVD

Master Journeys
Episode 14
DVD

Horizons
Episode 04
Poke Flix

Due Up

Battle Dimensions
Ultra Legends
Ultimate Journeys

Last edited:

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
You can get a Championship Sylveon with the code:
SLEEPTALKW0RLDS

But, if you want it, get it quick. It's only available until the 19th.

Top Bottom