Gotta Catch 'Em All! - Pokémon Thread

Deathy G1

Citizen
He is looking for in-game battling with NPC characters, the whole gym system and that jazz. He also wants only blind random wild encounters like he had on his old DS and 3DS. Looks like it’s going to be Brilliant Diamond.

Oh well, I never played that generation (or any after gen 1), so it will be nice to understand all the references in Arceus to it.

Last edited:

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
And also keep in mind, that if he wants to battle online, you'll need a Nintendo Online subscription. Because modern gaming is just like that.

Deathy G1

Citizen
And also keep in mind, that if he wants to battle online, you'll need a Nintendo Online subscription. Because modern gaming is just like that.
We do have that. Purely for the NES, SNES and Gameboy libraries for me.

Edit: Damn, that makes me sound old. It’s almost like I just got reading glasses and turn 45 in a few days…

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
Getting Brilliant Diamond and Legends Arceus together might actually make for a interesting time. They both take place in the same region, so you'll get to see how things change over time. One takes place in the present and the other the past. You'll be able to spot different landmarks in different styles.

You don't have to worry too much about overlap, though. They're still two very different games, overall.

Top Bottom