Gotta Catch 'Em All! - Pokémon Thread

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
*Puts on his nerd glasses* Actually, you're both wrong! This is the Japanese version so it's a Okorizaru! (A combination of "okoru" for "angry", and "saru" for "monkey") See if you can listen for the name in the short!

I'm a little surprised there wasn't English subs. Even on the Japanese videos, there are often English subtitles. I think there will be a dub version, so I'll try to remember to link to that, if or when it happens

Last edited:

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
XD Yeah, I heard Okorizaru and just assumed it was Infernape since that would be a close translation.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Started a new file in Brilliant Diamond. Decided to force myself to use only Pokemon I've never used before. Early Sinnoh being what it is, it took me two badges in to get a full team, but now I'm running Monferno, Budew, Psyduck, Rhyhorn, Drifloon, and Murkrow. Let's see how this goes.

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
You never used Monferno before in a Sinnoh run?! You've been playing on hard mode this entire time! It's one of the only fire types in the entire region! And arguably the only GOOD one.

Top Bottom