Harris-Walz / Dems

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen

NovaSaber

Citizen
I'd say the real problem here is "not being willing to support someone who isn't perfect on the preferred issue".
Which is dumb when people who aren't single-issue do it too.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Believe it or not: you guys had a very successful, very stable democratic system until trump came along.

KidTDragon

Now with hi-res avatar!
Citizen
On the surface, at least. Cracks started forming underneath with Watergate and Nixon's pardon, and bad actors like Newt Gingrich and Mitch McConnell made them larger. All Trump did was take a sledgehammer to them so they were too big to conceal anymore.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'd like to once again voice my absolute distain for single issue voters. Get some ******* perspective and get over yourselves.
Cause you know Trump and the republican base hate Israel and don't give them authority to rule that whole part of the world.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
Trump will side with whoever flatters and/or pays him more. He has no scruples.
He's also surrounded by apocalpyse worshipping psychos who believe the End of Days is coming and the more they push Israel, the quicker Jesus comes back for them because they're special.
It's a lot less about supporting Israel or the jewish people and more hoping for Armageddon. Considering how many people close to Trump are just straight up neo nazis, it's pretty obvious that anything he does is not in service of the jewish people.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
I would ask WHY they refuse to vote for Walz... but if they're trump supporters; there is no rational or reasonable argument, it's just lies and meaningless hate.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Saw some more right wing crap on Facebook today attacking Walz. Claiming that he only coached 9th grade team and lost that job due to a DUI.

All of that is BS. While he might have got arrested for DUI, it was thrown out by the judge, and he just had a speeding ticket. All this happened in Nebraska in 1995, and Walz and his family moved to Minnesota to be closer to his wife's family and he was the defensive coordinator for a high school there when they won state in 1999.

Pale Rider

...and Hell followed with him.
Citizen
They don't care.

I don't even think they have a problem with Harris or Walz aside from being obstacles to their orange savior being president again. They'd be attacking Jesus himself if he was running against Trump.

Monique

Guess whos back
Citizen
Totally democrat and not russian asset Tulsi Gabbard has announced she is leaving the Democratic Party and endorsing Trump for president because apparently the situation in the middle east and Ukraine is somehow Harris's fault and Trump is totally a great commander in chief despite the long list of people in the army who hate him.

Top Bottom