Harris-Walz / Dems

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
That's the kind of goofy mistake you see AI make.
Thanks for reminding me that when Trump dies, they'll be able to replace him with a robot and even with our comparatively primitive technology, no one will be able to tell the difference.

Axaday

Citizen
I never made the connection. He says they are sending people from mental asylums, but I never considered that he might have thought that was what asylum was....

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
I didn't make that connection either, but now that it's been said...

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
this feels like a very good example of "STOP 'HELPING'...."

I disagree. The more people talk about just how damaging Trump is to the nation and the institution, the better. No, these are not individuals I agree with on policy (I mean, George Will? That asshat has been a dick since the 80s) but if their voices are what it takes to demonstrate Trump's unique danger to the republic, then fine.

I don't know what it would take to reach the average Trump voter, but for those not caught up in the cult, maybe there is still time to reach them. To do that, we need republican voices because thats who they'll listen to.
Recently, a former AM radio right wing DJ here in Kansas threw their support behind Harris/Walz. There was a lot of pushback from his former listeners who are all trapped in that soundchamber. But, because of who he was, he actually appeared to be reaching some of them. He made coherent arguments and presented things in a manner they were able to understand.

Teufel

Citizen
Plus, polling regularly shows a majority of Americans look back on Reagan fondly. That said, I doubt a letter signed by the Reagan White House chief photographer is going to move the needle. And if invoking Reagan could stop Trump it would've worked in the 2016 primaries of the party that considered Reagan its patron saint. Anyone you could peel off is long since gone.

The real "stop helping" one to me seemed like Dick Cheney. A deeply unpopular former VP with all the Bush admin and Iraq War baggage openly endorsing Harris. If Trump were actually rich he should be blaring that endorsement in deeply blue states to try and drive down turnout and Harris' popular vote margin.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
Plus, polling regularly shows a majority of Americans look back on Reagan fondly. That said, I doubt a letter signed by the Reagan White House chief photographer is going to move the needle. And if invoking Reagan could stop Trump it would've worked in the 2016 primaries of the party that considered Reagan its patron saint. Anyone you could peel off is long since gone.

The real "stop helping" one to me seemed like Dick Cheney. A deeply unpopular former VP with all the Bush admin and Iraq War baggage openly endorsing Harris. If Trump were actually rich he should be blaring that endorsement in deeply blue states to try and drive down turnout and Harris' popular vote margin.
But neither Trump nor his campaign are that smart. if they were, Trump would be wearing a gag every time he went out.
No, they'll continue to thumb their noses at any potential because they're too busy airing their grievance politics.

Top Bottom