Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Nintendo has given us ANOTHER trailer:

And a Japanese commercial showing new animation:

Last edited:

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
So when did Best Buy stop doing shipping for arrival on release day? I took vacation for the next two days to enjoy EoW. Just looked at my tracking info, and discovered my pre-ordered copy won't arrive until Saturday! 🤬

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
So when did Best Buy stop doing shipping for arrival on release day? I took vacation for the next two days to enjoy EoW. Just looked at my tracking info, and discovered my pre-ordered copy won't arrive until Saturday! 🤬
You're not the only one. Several other people on other sites are reporting the same thing.

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
That's why I never preorder games online. I don't really mind things like toys because I can wait for those. But video games where I know I'm going to want to play them day one the moment I get home from work, I either preorder from GameStop or digitally. I never trust Amazon to deliver something day one.

I do hope you enjoy it once you get it. It's really good.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
I didn’t pre-order so after work yesterday I went to hit up Walmart and they were sold out already. Thankfully Fred Meyer still had a full case.

The game has been a delight so far. Past the first dungeon already and just exploring Hyrule for now. Saw a beginning game tip on how to pretty much get everywhere you want on the overworld using just a few early game echos.

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
I preordered digitally and then, having forgotten I preordered digitally, preordered it at GameStop.

Last edited:

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
Not a damn store in my area has it in stock.
Kinda pissed. Had a 12 hour shift babysitting at an old folks home for firewatch. Could have had a lovely time.

Top Bottom