Japanese Transformers News

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Transformers FANBOOK 2024
Mook.png

This mook will be out on the 19th of July.

It will come with a Japan-exclusive 'Bumblebee Shining Thunder Version' (clear Core Class G1 Bumblebee).

(Source: - http://snakas.blog95.fc2.com/blog-entry-9714.html )

UPDATE: - Price is ¥1,760 and is it 21st - 23rd of July. Order it at Amazon Japan.

Last edited:

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I'm not sure if this is just wishful thinking on Wotafa's part, but he mentioned the Exkaiser line of G1 Dinobot figure character remolds in a recent review of Swoop.

Screenshot_20240704_055235.png

Screenshot_20240704_055310.png

Dinos.jpg

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that T-Spark is the new collaboration project by Takara to work with other design studios to make new toys?

Last edited:

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that T-Spark is the new collaboration project by Takara to work with other design studios to make new toys?
Partially. T-Spark is basically the unified brand name Takara is now using for hobby products that they're aiming at older fans and collectors. Some of the lines that are included under the T-Spark branding do seem to be in collaboration with other studios and designers but I don't think it's the main focus.

(Wotafa probably mentioned the Brave reuses of the Dinobot character models because they were from the first Brave series and one of the figures that's been announced as part of the T-Spark the line, specifically the Toy Rise - or T🌀YR!SE if you wanna be weird and go by what the logo says lol - is King Exkaiser from the same anime so you know)

Top Bottom