Mayhem Transformers Discussion: United We Shelfwarm

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
img-170738446972862dbd7a49da1c2dc59209a8c10f5c5fade96bdc9332edde3ed45c0ecef4258b1.jpg

I like how these guys have a sense of humor. Also, making an actual core sized figure that matches the quality of core class.

Last edited:

CoffeeHorse

Exhausted, but still standing.
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I need to keep an eye on this company. I am not ready to be done with Core yet.

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
Oof. That gun mode. Not too bad though considering even the price is equivalent to retail core class. The shoulder ball joint is also designed so Optimus can equip Megatron’s arm.
IMG_2492.jpeg

IMG_2494.jpeg

IMG_2493.jpeg

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
If they just made the feet the slightest bit thicker it’d be a slam dunk.
That said, I agree, 3P should go back to making toys

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
There's only so many ways to do it, especially while trying to match a specific appearance, and at a tiny scale.

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
Oh that ‘s not meant as a knock against it. It’s a simple but effective way to handle the legs. I’m curious how the shoulders and chest work though.

in other news…
IMG_2496.jpeg
why is Nover Pride cosplaying as Tarantulas? Is he stupid?

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Picked up Legacy Blitzwing on clearance for half price. He's worth about that. The Hulk Hands are going straight into the useless accessory drawer next to a bunch of blast effects and trailers, and the jet cockpit sticking out of the tank is dumb (why does it have a fake cockpit? Yeah, the show model has it too, but it's still dumb), but it's otherwise the best modernized Blitzwing yet. Just really not worth the full Leader price, IMO.

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
Picked up Legacy Blitzwing on clearance for half price. He's worth about that. The Hulk Hands are going straight into the useless accessory drawer next to a bunch of blast effects and trailers, and the jet cockpit sticking out of the tank is dumb (why does it have a fake cockpit? Yeah, the show model has it too, but it's still dumb), but it's otherwise the best modernized Blitzwing yet. Just really not worth the full Leader price, IMO.
The tank mode's just really happy to see you.

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
The Bumblebee movie Optimus Prime design’s only been around for two movies and I’m already sick of it. Bloody hell.

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
Holy shit, it's been three years since the last dude released, I had given up on this Abominus.
1000010688.jpg

8271cf6egy1hsyu4zlmyhj22pg3lxu0y.jpg

8271cf6egy1hsyu56m8gxj23tt2pgqv6.jpg

Looks real good too. It has the usual Hun-Grr problem of tiny dragon legs and overly large heads and necks but not as bad as prevous updates and the techno-organic look really sets it apart. So used to pinhead combiners that the bigger head is a bit off TBH.

Kinda weird they went with classical demonology names for the other members then DOTA for the last guy but let's be frank, nobody's calling him that.

CoffeeHorse

Exhausted, but still standing.
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I realize these are tiny companies that probably have trouble getting factories to take their orders, but these combiners just take way too long.

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
This was an outlier for them. The four limbs came out within the span of two years. TFC hasn’t released or announced anything in a year and before that it was just repaints and a retool of their GI Joe Optimus for a couple years. The word on Chinese social media is that they lost their designer and the rest of the company went into non-IP infringement robots under a different brand. Nobody expected this to come out.

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
008Ceo26gy1hshe8fh2o5j31iu2ek4qq.jpg

Rumor on Chinese social media is that it's the same designer as this Legends Computron, instructed to emulate the style of the previous four Terrorcons. The combiner chests do give me similar vibes.

Also, beware the mighty warrior, the superspeed futuristic racer, component of Computron and built from the remains of Unicron, CARL.

Last edited:

Top Bottom