Mayhem Transformers Discussion: United We Shelfwarm

CoffeeHorse

Exhausted, but still standing.
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The fists of doom are so dumb. If they had to fill the box with something to reach the Leader price they should have gone with a pile of weapons like Astrotrain got.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I only just picked up a Blitzwing on clearance for $20. If I pay full price for Overcharge, I'm going to feel pretty...overcharged. 😎

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
So Newage makes a gun Megatron designed for the new Commander Optimus since Hasbro's not doing this. Looks decent though it's a bit too cartoon clean for Studio Series. One problem though:
676c373dgy1htng2f14rqj213h0m7diq.jpg

You had one job.

CoffeeHorse

Exhausted, but still standing.
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I wonder if it's even the same designer. Something about it makes me think of DX9's MP scaled Megatron.

Haze Arquebus

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
The hingeyness doesn't really stick out to me, that just reads as How 3P Toys Tend To Be Sometimes, I'm more distracted by the fact that Megatron left his dentures at home.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
On a scale of 1/10, how stupid would of it would be for me to start putting aside some money each month until I can afford my holy grail Transformer?

Blot

Citizen
I prefer the ones that turns into cars and planes over the one that turns into a cup of a carpenter myself.

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
My fandom has come full circle to when I first started liking this stuff at age 9: I'm in it for the fiction, not so much the toys.

Of course, some of that is now because I can't really justify spending money on and then finding space for toys, but even so....

Destron D-69

at Journey's end
Citizen
it kinda depends what your grail is Viola. if it's something goofy rare and expensive. I'd obviously say no. but if it's something attainable in the time you allot for yourself without 'breaking the rules' of this deal you're going to make with yourself, then I'd say its fine.

obviously in the end it's your money and I'd sooner you get advice from people in your life without this vice...

so yeah who/what are you looking for and how much?

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
my holy grail is, as always, a masterforce minerva figure

honestly for both cost reasons and display reasons, i'd rather get one that is loose rather than complete in box because like...yeah CIB ones are like...THOUSANDS of dollars plural whereas i've seen complete (or near complete) loose ones go for around $1000

both of which are still fuckin expensive but there is a huge difference between $1000 and $4000.

Destron D-69

at Journey's end
Citizen
if you put away 100 a month, you'll have one before the holidays next year at least if not earlier. I'd say if it doesn't get in the way of other bills, why not.

Top Bottom