Mayhem Transformers Discussion: United We Shelfwarm

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Seems like a sound financial plan. I'd say go for it!
(My Holy Grail is the Machine Robo 747 Robo; last I looked, a well-used one was somewhere north of $500, and one in good shape was right at a Grand. Needless to say, that's not happening any time soon.)

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
I don’t have a holy grail and if I did, I wouldn’t spend that much on it. Sure I can afford it but still seems like a waste for a single item that wouldn’t really do anything IMO.

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
Impulse bought a Legacy Silverbolt. He’s alright but the hind legs are “birth deformity” bad and they could have easily been bigger. There’s room for it in both modes. The wings not being completely painted sucks but I can fix that.

Also bought a Prime megatron knock off online. We’ll see how that one goes. Always did like that design.

Last edited:

Destron D-69

at Journey's end
Citizen
I kinda wish they'd added a joint to give him toy wings... or at least the option to pretend like he can do the over the shoulder missile firing pose

a bigger more expensive toy shouldn't be worse.. but he kind of is

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
Eh, old toy had bad proportions and janky ass wings because of the flapping gimmick. This isn't bad overall, just a bit disappointing. The hind legs really are terrible though, exacerbated by how damn long the front legs are.

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
Stupid 13 Primes mean it’ll take longer to get Rampage and Depthcharge. At least it looks like Bruticus is coming relatively soon.

Top Bottom