Mayhem Transformers Discussion: United We Shelfwarm

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
Wasn't that the Cyberverse commanders? The Prime Voyagers had a ton of clear plastic, but most of them didn't have a path for the light from the back to the front and the way the light-up weapons worked, the light would be aimed away from the toy if you pegged them on the back and the light-up bits wouldn't fit into the ports. .

Last edited:

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Wasn't that the Cyberverse commanders? The Prime Voyagers had a ton of clear plastic, but most of them didn't have a path for the light from the back to the front and the way the light-up weapons worked, the light would be aimed away from the toy if you pegged them on the back and the light-up bits wouldn't fit into the ports. .
I didn't buy a lot of mainline Prime stuff, but I can confirm the Cyberverse Commander figures had clear plastic bits to interact with the light up functions on a couple of the vehicles.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
TF-Cyberverse-Commander-Megatron.jpg

i still crack up at that vehicle mode

CoffeeHorse

Exhausted, but still standing.
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I love the insistence that Megatron's face must be exposed in vehicle mode, because everything has to be like the movies now, but only in the most superficial ways.

Top Bottom