Mayhem Transformers Discussion: United We Shelfwarm

CoffeeHorse

Exhausted, but still standing.
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The breaks keep me away from it. Even if that tab is unnecessary anyway, I've seen a few where the break didn't stop with the tab.

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
Putting aside the breakage, i really hate the arm stalks and its balance isn’t great. Tail weapon also sucks

Last edited:

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
i got laser optimus prime for $20 at macy's today

also blaster not for $20 at target lol

i like laser prime a lot and blaster is really fun too.

CoffeeHorse

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I just hate the Earthrise Prime hips. They look terrible if you try to pose them at all.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
YMMV on the $20 Leaders.

Transformers are definitely on sale at Macy's (I checked the website to make sure) but I'm pretty sure mine accidentally had them in their system for Voyager price (the receipt says the original price was $33, which is the same original price as when I checked one of the Bulkheads they had)

CoffeeHorse

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
They look okay as long as you don't try to pose them. It's the story of that toy.

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
Legacy Blitzwing has them too, although it's not as bad on him since with all the crap on his back, he wouldn't be able to move his shoulders that far anyway. It's kind of a pet peeve of mine when sword-wielding toys can't do a big overhead chop or even the He-Man pose

CoffeeHorse

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I can understand why they would have a hard time with Blitzwing's shoulders. It's a lot harder to understand why no one can make a Laser Optimus Prime without overthinking it.

CoffeeHorse

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Speaking of overthinking the assignment:

So much of this transformation is just the legs. Wtf?

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
Can confirm. This guy's legs are stupid. They get results but are incredibly unintuitive.

The double shoulder ratchets also suck because the transformation ratchet is far looser than the articulation ratchets, meaning he detransforms when you move his arms.

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
I kind of get why they would simplify the Predacon's yellow+gold to just gold, but that make the yellow on the bird all the more baffling.

Rhino looks great though.

Top Bottom