Mental Health and Suicide

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Alright, so an update for you all about uncle bruno.

He's not left the hospital since he was admitted. They did move him from where he was (CHUM in downtown montreal to cite la sante in laval.) to closer to his home. He was awake the other day, and he fell out of bed trying to go to the bathroom. Now he's currently in a coma, and the doctor confirms his brain is bleeding again. He might make it to dinner, he might make it to thanksgiving... but we're going to be planning a funeral by christmas.

Noip

I'll think of something later.
Citizen
I'm sorry. It's rough having to watch someone you care about slipping away like that.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
And done. He left us at about 7.30 last night. My aunt is kinda hurt, because he seemed stable, so she went home to get a shower and a meal that didn't come wrapped in paper, consequently she missed him passing.

At least the uncertainty is over. At least the suffering is over.

Cybersnark

Citizen
My condolences Wonko.

As you say, though, at least now the recovery (won't say healing, but at least there'll be closure) can begin.

Echowarrior

Citizen
So yeah, life is not good for me right now.

I'm settling into my new home, but unfortunately, some of the local neighbor children are proving to be little hellions. They've been making a game out of banging on my front door in the early evenings, and have recently escalated to banging on my back door and shining lights through my windows. I've called 911 about this THREE TIMES, and the police have done nothing beyond inspect the damage to my front door and say that they'll increase patrols in my neighborhood.

I plan on buying security cameras. I plan on getting as many deterrents as possible. A part of me wants to go further, but I fear that if I do, I'll end up in jail. I'm a nervous wreck and losing sleep over this bullshit, and I don't know what to do.

No one should feel unsafe in their own home, and for the first time in my life, that's exactly how I feel.

Top Bottom