Mey Hem RPG: Sword & Sorcery After the End of the World!

Destron D-69

at Journey's end
Citizen
37 now thanks to Night Cap, so Dee's good for another hit - if we dont drop these drones this round that is.

Last edited:

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
I thiiink Beathra's health is low...or in the negative I've been busy and need to actually look at the numbers and make a post.

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
I'm not sure I can continue with the RP. It's not that I'm not happy with it or anything or anyone. I really love this world and our characters and I love you all as partners in this story.

I'm going to be blunt, my health isn't great. Like, physically, I'm not doing well. I'm dealing with constant pain and that leads to fatigue physically and emotionally and every time I think about posting, I just can't contemplate the mental work of making my character function.

Which sucks because I really want to see this story to its end, or, at least to where I can give Beathra a good send off, but I'm very aware that it's been nearly two weeks since I said I'd post and I haven't. I wanted to, but just couldn't make myself do it. And I don't want to keep promising to do better and then dragging my feet and making you all wait.

So, like, I don't know what to do. Maybe give it the weekend and see what I can do.

CoffeeHorse

Exhausted, but still standing.
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Do whatever you have to do to take care of your health. Nothing is more important.

Destron D-69

at Journey's end
Citizen
yeah Doc, do what you can to feel better. this wouldn't be the first pause we've had in this game. If you do decide you can't continue -by all means do what you have to... in the end I'd rather have you than your OC... resurrections are a lot more common in fantasy than they are out here in the irl.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
As everyone said, your health is more important. You do what's best for you and I'll adjust things as needed here.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
I activated Beathra's d20 crit. If you aren't directly attacking but your character's d8 special does damage, that would count for the "deal an additional 1d12 damage to the target of their next Single Attack Power".

Top Bottom