[OOC] STOMP Remembrance Project

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
This is a huge bit of growth for Static. With all the campaigns I've been apart of where I was lucky if it lasted more than 3 sessions, I'm so glad I got to see Static go from where he started to where he wound up.

CoffeeHorse

Exhausted, but still standing.
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm finally getting to play Night Cap in a campaign again, and he hasn't grown at all. We just wrapped a delivery job, and we didn't have Static or Scarlet around to recognize that look in his eyes when he saw the shinies we were carrying...

Destron D-69

at Journey's end
Citizen
I remember being very spooked by where this disembodied voice situation was going... but I honestly can't remember any of the number of ideas that were going through mine and Maple's heads at the time...

I just knew that Maple does not like ponies being trapped and she would be the last one to leave if the others couldn't figure out how to save whoever this was. Mamma trauma is an mf'er

Destron D-69

at Journey's end
Citizen
I enjoyed thinking of the visual of Maple shrinking like a balloon letting out air... except with giggles instead of *inappropriate for radio* toot noises

also Maple is over the moon right now because she made Misty laugh. I absolutely adored Patch's willingness to go along with the antics of my goofus horse

CoffeeHorse

Exhausted, but still standing.
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Night Cap found that the new camera was very similar to Static Signal's current camera in options...and in size. It was perhaps a little lighter. Slightly. As he dutifully followed Maplejack, the group saw the foals waiting impatiently as the teachers tried to keep them calm. "Gosh, that must be heavy," one of them said as they saw Night Cap approach. "Woooow, you're not much bigger than me,"

Before I got to the rest of the sentence I thought that second foal was talking about Night Cap's muscles.

Destron D-69

at Journey's end
Citizen
yeah it does fit, without the rest of the context lol... poor guy, having to hide his super buffness for his civilian persona must be hard

Destron D-69

at Journey's end
Citizen
getting to call back to the robbery and the collapse of the big fossil dinosaur during this tour was fun, I love it when a game runs long enough that you can have continuity to the setting as well as the characters.

Top Bottom