GP3s8YgWUAEY2It.jpg

Matt Davies
GP3tZYUWMAAahxk.jpg

Ruben Bolling
GQIbfwsWMAA6Bsc.jpg

DefaultOption

Sourball
Citizen

A bit off topic, but even in my late teens my prudish mother still couldn't quite bring herself to admit that I was dating, and I remember one specific instance when my girlfriend of several months called the house (this was way back in the pre-cell Bronze Age, natch), and my mom answered and then yelled upstairs to me that it was "my friend" on the phone. As someone with several friends, I asked which friend, and got the rather flustered reply of "your friend, Lori", with all the subtextual emphasis on the fact that she would not be putting the 'girl' in 'girlfriend'. 🤣

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
No, I can see them in the thread because my browser has them cached, but if I try to open the images in a new tab, I get "This content is no longer available." They don't show up at all on my phone. It's the hosting they're on.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
That's one reason why you're not supposed to hotlink images, ever. I honestly wish forum software would just stop letting people try.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
OK, the part that's supposed to be funny is that it looks like the gun is pointed at the baby's head, yes? Not just the fact that people who are "pro-life" are also OK with the existence of murder weapons?

Top Bottom