Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Old pic (like a lot of stuff I post) I should've posted earlier when it was timely.

12142010-069-jpg.15274
At least they're not on a plane.

LordGigaIce

Another babka?
Citizen
There's something about the chonkyness of the Magnus mold that's really endearing. Makes me wish I had picked up, say, Tensegrity Prime.

Then I remember that the arms just hang out the back. 😕
I feel the same way, especially after sprucing up Ki Magnus and SG Magnus Delta with stickers. The robot mode has a certain chonk that just works for the Optimus Prime look. I'd actually be down for paying for Tensegrity Prime, because it both looks good and I like the idea of OP taking the Magnus armour for a spin.

But for as lovingly as they did the deco on that mould... the back of the truck's a disaster.

Haze Arquebus

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
I do not ascribe to, nor condone, fat-shaming Galaxy Upgrade Optimus or anyone in general.
Yeah, no fat shame for him. Shame for being an absolutely abysmal attempt at Cybertron Prime with no super robot spirit to speak of, on the other hand, he gets in spades.

RichardT519

Citizen
Took me a while to notice Mumm-Ra behind Kup in the second panel. At first I thought he'd transformed into Kup and couldn't make heads or tails of the third panel.

Top Bottom