Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Lobjob

Citizen
Screenshot_20230726_161240_Chrome.jpg

LordGigaIce

Another babka?
Citizen
You know, Ramjet's had all these other redecos, Thrust has Nacelle as an option, but it seems Dirge is the only Conehead whose wings have never been used for any other Seeker deco besides Dirge himself.
To me the interesting thing about Nacelle is that he's got Thrust's body/wings but has the standard Seeker head instead of the Conehead. That contrast is key Nacelle's charm on my end. That's why the recent version of him that was announced left me kind of lukewarm. It's an excellent deco but Nacelle who's not a mix-and-match result of multiple Seeker body parts isn't really something I have an interest in.

Lobjob

Citizen
Skywarp stole those wings after pushing his victim down the stairs.

I just love the idea of hasbro releasing basically Skywarp but not, as an all new character.

We also havent seen what decos are on the back of his plane mode (right?) and they could go wild there.

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
Nacelle is my go-to word for stimming. It’s just a really good mouthfeel of a word, in that I have no idea how to pronounce it correctly, don’t want to know, and won’t listen to anyone who tries to show me actually how to pronounce it, because I like playing with the vowels in all the different ways they possibly may be pronounced to stim. That said, I preordered it as soon as the listing went live on Pulse, so I could just have an excuse to walk around with it and say it’s name more often.

Enty-way; uhh, yeah. Pictures.

2227FC56-1B4A-4FD9-A39B-232876ABBCA8.jpeg

Just cus they were the two I had in closest proximity to me that I felt like photographing.🤷🏻‍♀️

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I just love the idea of hasbro releasing basically Skywarp but not, as an all new character.

We also havent seen what decos are on the back of his plane mode (right?) and they could go wild there.
Now I'm just imagining Skywarp having a moment like this when trying to identify himself as a new character.

"What's your name."

"Uh, my... my name? Uh..."

*looks up*

"Sky... uh..."

*sees someone playing Super Mario Bros. and using the warp zone*

"Warp. Yeah, yeah, Skywarp! ...aww, crap."

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Just got Omegatron today. His joints need a bit of nail polish but I'm pleased with him. I like him in a smaller scale as I feel that as he's a different character, he can be smaller than Omega Supreme (arguably the largest and most powerful of the Omega-class bots).

Omegatron.png

Mechabot-1.png

Bio:
- Formally a smaller "Omega Project" prototype (alongside Omega S.P.R.E.E.M) that was eventually "converted" by the Robosmasher. Renamed "Omegatron" (in honour of Megatron), this dark master uses his own robosmasher to convert others to the Decepticon cause!

His great powers enable him to convert into three different forms, each with many other variations.

The first of his main forms is the motorised Omega Space-Tank which is a powerful fighting vehicle with rotating gun turret.

The second form is the Omega Space Command-Centre made up of a rocket and track system around which the Omega Space-Tank patrols.

Omegatron is always accompanied by his sycophantic "ambassador", Mechabot-1. This drone loves the sound of its own vocal processors as it attempts to subdue or bring others to Omegatron's ranks.

(Original info here: - https://soundwavesoblivion.blogspot.com/2015/03/grandstand-convertors-omegatron.html?m=1 )

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Godzilla vs. Hedorah vs. Jet Jaguar vs. The Big O vs. Ghidorah vs. smaller Jet Jaguar vs. Biollante vs. The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man vs. Fortress Maximus vs. Rose Biollante vs. Gumby vs. zoning ordinances vs. Snoopy vs. the Red Baron vs. railway right-of-way-laws vs.-

53076031364_0d4216a8c5_o.jpg

..and somewhere amongst all this devastation, Tow-Line is looking at a car crushed under a piece of building, takes a tape measure, checks the distance to the curb, shakes his head, and pulls out the cable.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Ghidorah always is, I tend to use it as a reflector in the darker corner, but my nephew was over and he wound up over there with a lot of other stuff, so I figured 'Why not'?

One of the very few MonsterArts I ever bothered to preorder, as it was near-perfect what I always wanted in both style and color. Nearly everything else was paid for with ebay sales or out of clearance.

And Fortress Maximus IS lost, he has NO IDEA how he got here or what's going on.

Top Bottom