Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I think this might be my first ROTB-proper product, oddly enough (as such, nothing to really measure height/scale against -- here, have a Flamewar). It's neat how close this is to Energon Arcee in so many respects. It's just missing a joint to flip the wheel-halves up above the shoulders. Also 2007 Arcee a little, but then that also took a lot of cues from the Energon one (this one's just missing a crossbow weapon to hide the hands in altmode).
Hu12JIA.jpg
RDnGTlm.jpg
zNKgbyV.jpg

I'm sure there's a lot of things that don't work for scale in both modes that I'm missing, but I can take that kind of fudgery given the price difference between this and the Core class figure was pretty minimal locally. As good as the Core class figure is, for a more sizeable figure that looked good standing next to everyone in robot mode, AND had a little partner buddy (even partly de-spotted), it made more sense to me to get this.

I still don't like the way the backpack ends up, but I appreciate that she has a neck (wasn't sure if I should expect one at this price point). Never noticed before that she now seems to have dangly earring shapes in addition to her Princess Leia helmet buns.
NFA0Dn1.jpg
KHHODGH.jpg

It's a solid mold, I think, given the limitations. The way it reminds me of Energon Arcee makes me want a ton of redecos.
LkYv5vm.jpg

Last edited:

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Have fun building OP, I got mine some time ago and built him but in one area, he not really that great due to the desgin and the bricks used, so I hope you got some bricks on stand by to deal with that problem

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I'm considering picking up one of those for myself. How articulated is the robot mode?
I don't have mine in front of me, but by memory, I'd say it's pretty on-par with the original Masterpiece Prime. It's a pretty solid design, though I think there's a misprint in the instructions about the leg stickers.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
How tall would y'all say it is compared to some of the Titan class figures?

In terms of size, he nowhere close, I would say Commander Jetfire size, in leader terms, Kingdom/Legacy Galvatron 1 & a half, so he tall but nowhere near commander class size, in terms of movement, he not to bad but its a rather flawed desgin in places, I just fiddled with my copy a little this evening and I made some minor changes to the chest so that the panels at the front can actually go in a bit more for robot mode, in all honestly, I think he makes a good display piece than to be messed around with, I honestly doult lego will do another Transforming figure in similar vain to OP, but time will tell, anyway, for now, he back on Display, keeping MP Star Saber with third party Victory Leo company and a optic on my third party Devestator, legacy Generations selects Galvatron (G1 toy colours, plus the Kingdom verison of Galvatron and pointing his gun at Skyreign who stood in front of him, but lower down, why, I have no clue! :unsure:😁

Top Bottom