Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
Just a random shot
100_4891.JPG

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
One of the things that I like about the Beast Wars toyline is, aside from Megatron and Optimus Primal, the figures were all new designs, and had some amazing new characters in them. Now, I am one that loves his G1 with Knees CHUG lines or the Mini-masterpiece toylines we are getting now, but Beast Wars had some real great original designs/figures that were cool on their own merit.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I'm cleaning, reorganizing, and getting rid of a few things. But I don't know if I'm ready to let this one go.

View attachment 21752

It looks like he is being controlled by a higher power with those white eyes

I have the takara Scourge verison of that mold and I have no intentions of letting him go, the resently Legacy figure came close to what the desgin could do but the desginers blew it in the desgining process by giving him static shoulder pads instead of letting the shoulder pads move with the arm, similar to what they did to Legacy Armada Megatron

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
legacy laser prime is fun and all that but it really is missing a certain je ne sais quoi that the OG mold has

and by 'je ne sais quoi', i, of course, mean 'the frickin trailer and all of its gimmicks of the original g2 mold and its various reuses completely kicks the ass out of the pathetic trailer that the legacy version comes with'

so i guess i actually je sais quoi

Stepwise

Not Crew.
Citizen
I had him standing in just the right spot to show off the light-piping in his eyes.

I worry about storing the trailer all folded up - I don't want something to crack, but leaving it open on a shelf for the last several years resulted in a lot of dust. I've thought about taking out the springs, though. The rocket launcher still works, the little rapid-fire missiles work, and the disk shooter probably works, too. And my grandson could have fun with it (carefully supervised . . . a few years from now)

We'll see. Maybe I can create some space somewhere.

Agent X

Kreon Bastard
Citizen
And he lacks stickers.

OH, if ONLY there was company that specializes in REPROduction LABELS for TOYs that lACKS it's simple yet iconic details and wouldn't go overboard with excessively needless flourishes that leave a toy practically mummified by stickers.

But, that is but a dream.

Top Bottom