Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Dang, they still haven't sold through all those BotCon 2000 plates yet?

U4FC8gV.png

I kinda want/need that orange Jazz. Or regular Jazz. But man, I love me some orange...

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
True story: this vendor was also selling tons and tons of Legacy Titan class Cybertron Metroplex for a measly 80 bucks. That's less than what Commander class figures go for nowadays. And people were apparently buying them because they kept running out and were restocked at the booth each day.
That makes my heart hurt. I would have probably picked up each of them at those prices. Then again, I am always more tempted to spend money at a convention than I am if I find the same deal somewhere else.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Well... after seeing some other customs on Discord that people have done with their extra Sparkless Seekers, I realize mine was way too plain. I've decided to do a more aggressive repaint on mine in lieu of what I've shown above. I've started by painting the entire body with a metallic black paint. I'm now going to start adding Lavender-ish, Red, and Silver accents to bring out a whole new character. DarkStorm will be her name.
Z9Rw0pr.jpg

I need to put the final coat of Purple and Silver on to try to smooth out the paint, but she's basically finished. Meet DarkStorm.
fr5NKeR.jpg

The whole battalion.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
That makes my heart hurt. I would have probably picked up each of them at those prices. Then again, I am always more tempted to spend money at a convention than I am if I find the same deal somewhere else.
In addition to all those Guardian Robots and Cybertron Metroplexes, The vendor was also selling a ton of the Nemesis, but not for a price as low as those two were sold. I don't remember the exact price (my gut is thinking 220, but I could definitely be wrong about that), but it was just high enough to keep me from purchasing one.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
In addition to all those Guardian Robots and Cybertron Metroplexes, The vendor was also selling a ton of the Nemesis, but not for a price as low as those two were sold. I don't remember the exact price (my gut is thinking 220, but I could definitely be wrong about that), but it was just high enough to keep me from purchasing one.
Yep. Just got confirmation from our Discord. Nemesis was being sold for 220:

CRgfePf.jpeg

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I think this was one of those online retailer booths, who brought their stock they had bought from Hasbro directly. These probably weren't selling so well online, and so brought them there to sell at discounted prices. Metroplex sold like hotcakes.

Top Bottom