Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Shadewing

Citizen
Lockdown has a new trophy:

IMG_20240909_120502193.jpg

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Get him a couple of Skullcrunchers for alligator shoes. For his suddenly Cotton Hill legs.

LordGigaIce

Another babka?
Citizen
The Centurion set was clearly farmed out to some B team that doesn't know what the main team is doing. They had no idea what Prime they were designing a blaster for. They clearly had old Leaders in mind. Though oddly it looks like they had a Deluxe in mind when they designed Roller.
The giant Prime rifle's hilarious but everything else seems to fit 🤷🏻‍♂️ Like Roller fits in ER Prime's trailer and... rolls...

The Reflector camera and Megatron and Shockwave guns were pretty nice. And the rest of the gun layouts seem to scale well with the characters they were intended for.

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
Posting the stuff I painted since work sucks and it took forever to finish painting knees and windows because of it.
IMG_2813.jpeg

IMG_2810.jpeg

I like the Cyberverse colors but the original was really plain, so I added some details from original Tarn and removed the dumb Jikler lipstick. The treads really needed something given there’s half a dozen of them.
IMG_2809.jpeg

IMG_2808.jpeg

IMG_2807.jpeg

IMG_2806.jpeg

IMG_2805.jpeg

Thundertron is a joy to work on, seeing how he’s covered in detail. Want to do something about the ugly hook but this’ll do for now.
IMG_2803.jpeg

IMG_2804.jpeg

IMG_2802.jpeg

IMG_2800.jpeg

Just windows here. I think they pop against the yellow and black real well. It’s hard to pick a shade that is still vibrant blue but also fakes the illusion of depth and isn’t tacky. Went over the painted yellow parts to make them more consistent with the yellow plastic.

Last edited:

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Jetlita looks so good next to Earthrise Op.

I have her on my Autobot shelf and apart of my headcannon, after her last appearance in G1 S2, she and the other female Autobots, steal more than just energon from a Decepticon site, they steal a body and Elita upgrades herself along with the female Autobots, Elita can now fly and combine with her team for their raids on Deceptricon bases, bugging Shockwave as he is unable to caluate where they would strike next and the raid that gave them the upgrades was when he miscaluated where they would show up, thus secuirty was weak at the site!

Top Bottom