Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

LordGigaIce

Another babka?
Citizen
Same here. I've liked her since she came out, particularly becuase she felt like the leader her character is supposed to be.
Exactly. She finally feels like a figure that lives up to her status. And I like the idea of her and Prime being around the same height. Voyager sized Primes and Deluxe Elitas always looked off.

But in terms of small female Transformers...

FkMzGHL.jpg

4SQ69TE.jpg

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
But in terms of small female Transformers...

FkMzGHL.jpg

4SQ69TE.jpg

I really wish we had gotten this figure redecoed with a yellow and black color scheme evocative of Uma Thurman's The Bride character in "Kill Bill vol1". Bonus points if they could have included a sword. (I would also accept the same redeco on the larger figure that comes with the Cheetor sword...)

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I really wish we had gotten this figure redecoed with a yellow and black color scheme evocative of Uma Thurman's The Bride character in "Kill Bill vol1". Bonus points if they could have included a sword. (I would also accept the same redeco on the larger figure that comes with the Cheetor sword...)
Stuff like this makes me miss offscreen redecos all the more. I'd have loved a fleet of these in different color schemes. This is one of those molds that would look nice as a Sentai team range of colors.

Destron D-69

at Journey's end
Citizen
some pulleys and gears remained pulleys and gears and continued to reproduces as pulleys and gears, because they remained in an evolutionary niche where they did not require adaptation to be successful. However there was specialization, that's why you have gears with varying teeth count and shape, as well pulleys that have ropes and or chains.... etc.

Top Bottom