Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Shadewing

Citizen
Stupid idea I had:

FUSION!
IMG_20241015_152837188.jpg

HA!

IMG_20241015_152917285.jpg

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Steeljaw is pretty good. I'm not crazy about the partsforming, but i get it. Helps that the base body IS technically complete and all that needs to be tacked on are the wings and tail. It's less about costs and more about feasibly cramming all the features into that small a rectangle while meeting safety standards.

(But I MIGHT have preferred it if he could have had the wings integrated instead of the guns, and just have the latter peg on. Also I still think the speaker/megaphone is unwieldy, not counting the peg base, and would have rather a smaller pair than one big one.)

The proportions are actually nice. Wonder if Ramhorn will end up a retool of this boxy boi. He looks like a corgi with a box on his head cosplaying as a lion, and it's adorable.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Jetfire is unrelated, but someone sent him an invite by accident just because he has fire in his name, and he was so happy just to be included that nobody had the heart to explain the mistake.

LordGigaIce

Another babka?
Citizen
Don't forget Side Burn and Hot Shot.

In their powered up forms, at least.
They're cousins.

Tracks and Road Rage are also cousins, but they're the rich cousins who think it's uncouth to wear flames on your robot mode. Needlenose is the rich cousin who you haven't heard from since his boyfriend convinced him to join that hippie commune.

Top Bottom