Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Yep, Classics Mirage was a very cool rendition of the character. The update(s) that we got are cool and all, and I really like the transparent blue "invisible" version a lot. However, it is not as lithe and nimble-looking as that Classics Mirage.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
8yiCSMf.jpg

I ended up breaking out the whole swarm in anticipation of the new bugs showing up today.

Who got the bug spray to hand?

Classics, it deserves to be respected as a line, sure some of the figures aren't great but overall it was a good line that kick started the lines to look similar to G1 cartoon or have modern alt modes on the characters, thou in the Universe line, Ratchet/Ironhide is one of the worse figures for robot mode, not sure what they were thinking during the desgining process, a nearly prefect figure in that line was Cyclonus, if they simply put a 5ml port in one of the hands, it would of been prefect, thou in that line, whoever had Galvatron bumped from a voyager to a deluxe, was a idiot if you ask me as the figure suffered from such a poor choice!

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
At the Beast Wars screening tonight, everyone there was given the Early Bird registration pin for free since the screening was cancelled last minute, due to a combination of a failure with the equipment and Alec Willows having a personal issue at the airport that he needed to take care of, which prevented him from coming tonight to provide commentary for the screening.

LordGigaIce

words pain, funny man
Citizen
Jetfire for me. That Classics mold was so great!
I loved Classics Jetfire, but I broke down and replaced him with the Jetfire from the SDCC Revolutions set, basically the Generations Leader without the chrome.
Classics Jetfire is good, but there's just something about that Leader mould that just hits right for what I want out of Jetfire.

Leave him alone. If Neo Diaclone can be posted, that can be posted.
M48qFjC.png

I included Transformers product! You can't persecute my BravePosting!

Top Bottom