Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
MAEq9t7.jpg
Okay, when you've got that many Seekers, I have to ask...

Just what in the hell is it you're looking for, anyway?!

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That's a really neat Roller from a good Unite Warriors set. If I could have, I'd have gotten Megatronia and that. As it is I've only managed to encounter people selling the Grand Galvatron set piecemeal, and only have two of the five (Cyclonus and Starscream).

CrockAlley

Citizen
Per the wiki and this tweet, apparently so.

Sigh, idk if I'll ever get around to a new one. Here's hoping they bother to reissue it at least.

How widespread is this? I bought one way back when it first came out. I transformed many times, as recently as a couple months ago, and haven't had a problem. Also, I'm not seeing this addressed on the wiki:

(I'm photographing all of my Transformers, which requires a lot of transforming. I'm keeping a little baggie of all the little bits that have broken off in this process. I don't want to fill up that baggie with bits of Primus 😅 )

Last edited:

CrockAlley

Citizen

I just checked and it was on Primus' page, but has since been edited out. (Looks like Saix removed it from the wiki this past September with the note: "Enough", whatever that means.)

Have there been any reports of this besides that one person on Twitter?

Edit: Okay, so I just checked my Creator Primus. I transformed him and everything went fine. I moved all the shiny plastic ratchet parts. I applied a good deal of force to each of the little "sights" at the tip of his arm-mounted dual guns, and nothing. So, here's at least one report of that figure being fine.

Last edited:

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Edit: Okay, so I just checked my Creator Primus. I transformed him and everything went fine. I moved all the shiny plastic ratchet parts. I applied a good deal of force to each of the little "sights" at the tip of his arm-mounted dual guns, and nothing. So, here's at least one report of that figure being fine.
Good to hear. That Creator version sure is prettier in planet mode than the original.

Top Bottom