Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It not like Hasbro and Takara haven't already given us four "inner robot included" options for us to pick from in the last five years, those being Siege, Netflix, Premium Finish, and Kingdom.

I'm skipping this Ultra Magnus as it's a lot of money for a character I already have several good toys of (unless he goes on super-double-secret-discount or something). But given that, in some continuities, UM is kind of a "Dread Pirate Roberts" sort of situation, I'm not opposed to having multiple versions of him. Sometimes he's only a big robot. Sometimes he has a slightly smaller robot inside of him. Sometimes he has a MUCH smaller robot inside of him. They're all just different iterations of Magnus.

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
It's not like Hasbro and Takara haven't already given us four "inner robot included" options for us to pick from in the last five years, those being Siege, Netflix, Premium Finish, and Kingdom.
Well, the first three are the same toy with varying levels of extra grey paint spattered on them. They also don't worth for a Earth mode based collection. The fourth one does, but can't even be the car carrier that pretty much everyone wants out of a 1980's based Ultra Magnus.

Really, my take is that the extra articulation and screen accuracy gains aren't worth the extra cost of a Commander class versus what I have already that I paid a third of the price for (including the KO Core Magnus), and does pretty much what I want the character to do.

For those that are thrilled with that SS86 Magnus brings (and there is a significant portion), then I am totally happy for them!

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
I'm good with my MP Magnus, as that's essentially what this is, but good that like Bumblebee there's a MP-lite now for people who didn't get him back then or don't want to pay MP prices.

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
Some goodies I want to get a case for my MISB Skids but for now this looks good

100_4677.JPG
100_4673.JPG100_4674.JPG

Lobjob

Citizen
If I was being picky I wish Grim had all his toy decos if he was gonna get the tampo on his chest but he is still beautiful.

Top Bottom