Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Soundwave and claw, wheeljack and gadget, Wheelie and penny, The chief and an exasperated ravage cause every situation is just ******* ridiculous.

Conversely, every episode ends up exactly the same: Soundwave is begging claw to pay attention to the little girl, and claw is summarily ignoring him because it is a little girl and the family dog.

Edit: the stand out episode is when soundwave calls in shockwave to finally just END gadget... by taking a pretender shell of gadget and ruining his reputation, but does it wrong cause he uses the gadget model from the pilot episode when he had the mustache.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Who would transform into the Gagget Mobile? I just can't see Optimus, but then again, it might simply be Gagget, do two seperate figures, one the car, the other the van!

RichardT519

Citizen
Soundwave and claw, wheeljack and gadget, Wheelie and penny, The chief and an exasperated ravage cause every situation is just ******* ridiculous.

Conversely, every episode ends up exactly the same: Soundwave is begging claw to pay attention to the little girl, and claw is summarily ignoring him because it is a little girl and the family dog.
To be fair, Dr. Claw seemed to recognize the threat potential of Penny whenever he saw her interfering with his plots; he just severely overestimated Gadget's contribution to the foiling of MAD's schemes.

Shadewing

Citizen
Who would transform into the Gagget Mobile? I just can't see Optimus, but then again, it might simply be Gagget, do two seperate figures, one the car, the other the van!

Wheeljack. Crazy inventor/mad scientist who has had both a sports/race car alt mode and a Van alt mode; who seems EXACTLY the Autobot that would jump at the chance to work with Inspector Gadget.

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
For the love of gort PICTURES PLEASE!!

IMG_7568.jpeg

IMG_7544.jpeg

IMG_7543.jpeg

Stepwise

Not Crew.
Citizen
Why is he still so cool?

He is seriously cool. I got a replacement Super Mach Alert this year - Japanese packaging and everything. Weird transformation, odd asymmetrical robot mode, and his face is kinda scary, but he's still really cool. The color is part of it. And the car mode looks great.

I've had him, Prowl, and the Universe Inferno side-by-side on my desk a few times since then.

PXL_20231124_035548248.MP.jpg

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
He is seriously cool. I got a replacement Super Mach Alert this year - Japanese packaging and everything. Weird transformation, odd asymmetrical robot mode, and his face is kinda scary, but he's still really cool. The color is part of it. And the car mode looks great.

I've had him, Prowl, and the Universe Inferno side-by-side on my desk a few times since then.

View attachment 17878
I hope I can add a Legacy version of Mach Alert to hang out with Prowl, Autotrooper , Clampdown, Cordon and also a possible Legacy version of Binaltech Red Alert.

Last edited:

Stepwise

Not Crew.
Citizen
Nowadays he oddly feels like he could be a movie-verse character. Very much kinda feels like a Movie 1 toy in how he transforms.

I see where you're coming from with that - my only Bay Movie toy is DOTM Bumblebee with the big Mech Tech gun. He fits in well on my CR/RID shelf. (his gun, the viper missiles, and the lambros missile launchers are piled up out of sight at the back of the shelf.)

Top Bottom