Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

CoffeeHorse

Exhausted, but still standing.
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
My refrigerator sounds like a jackhammer.

This is probably not good.

CoffeeHorse

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
A repair guy is supposed to show up tomorrow. The fridge is still maintaining its temperature perfectly, so hopefully the problem is simple enough to be worth fixing. I cannot afford a new one right now.

CoffeeHorse

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Repair guy called. He'll be here late this afternoon.

I appreciate the communication. I have a good feeling about this guy.

CoffeeHorse

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
You have no idea how awkward it is having to explain to people that the large bird unmistakably guarding my front door isn't a pet. They're just territorial and they've annexed my house into their kingdom, and I accept it because they like me and I'm lonely.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I was about to call them about it (tbf, it's only been a bit over a week since I dropped it off) just to ask cause they did say 'Thursday or Friday' but it all depends on how long it takes the parts from HP to arrive (I can't imagine the actual repairs would take much more than an hour or so, if even that considering it's just a simple DC-in and keyboard replacement - I mean I could probably replace the DC-in in like 10-20 minutes myself) but I forgot today is Saturday and they're only open until 4pm today.

And they're closed tomorrow too.

:/

I gave up going to the library today even though I have some books (manga) on hold that I need to pick up by Monday too. :\

Edit: Wooooooooow I just went and checked again and they're literally not open on the weekend at all. Damn I could've gone to the ******* library today godfuckingdammit.

Edit edit: I'm going to the library :mad:

Last edited:

CoffeeHorse

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
This fridge is going to break me. It's so loud. I can't drown it out.

Spin-Out

i cant take it anymore im at my limit
Citizen
i was at the mall a few days ago and they were playing mmmbop on the PA and that ******* garbage song is still stuck in my head MAKE IT STOP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Top Bottom