Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
sesame-street-mah-n%C3%A0mah-n%C3%A0.gif

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
Wait...just so I'm sure we're on the same page, when you say "mmmbop," you're talking about that 90's sung-my tweenagers-whose-balls-hadn't-even-dropped-at-the-time-Hanson-group-that-everyone-at-my-school-made-fun-of-even-back-when-the-song-was-"popular" song, right? Man, I thought that song had been mercifully erased from existence.

Spin-Out

i cant take it anymore im at my limit
Citizen
Wait...just so I'm sure we're on the same page, when you say "mmmbop," you're talking about that 90's sung-my tweenagers-whose-balls-hadn't-even-dropped-at-the-time-Hanson-group-that-everyone-at-my-school-made-fun-of-even-back-when-the-song-was-"popular" song, right? Man, I thought that song had been mercifully erased from existence.
yes

Spin-Out

i cant take it anymore im at my limit
Citizen
Not that I know of. It's just that it's been so long since I've even heard about that song, I legit forgot it even existed.

And now I can't get it out of my head. Thanks a lot, Spin-Out! 🤪
YOU FELL FOR IT, FOOL

THUNDER CROSS SPLIT ATTACK

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Since TMM refused to see it with me, I saw the Barbie movie with my sister in law.
It was Amazing. I can usually predict where the plot is going, but this one went in directions I never expected. Highly recommended, and not just for girls.

Top Bottom