Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
There is a pope in the Cars world. This implies that there is at least a concept of car Jesus. How did they crucify him? Did they nail his front wheels to a cross, nail his doors to a cross or do they use a differently shaped wooden construct? Did they just put wheel locks on both front tires?

if there is a car Jesus that means there must be a car Satan. If there is a car Satan, there is a car Hell.

Last edited:

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
There is a pope in the Cars world. This implies that there is at least a concept of car Jesus. How did they crucify him? Did they nail his front wheels to a cross, nail his doors to a cross or do they use a differently shaped wooden construct? Did they just put wheel locks on both front tires?

if there is a car Jesus that means there must be a car Satan. If there is a car Satan, there is a car Hell.

I think your overthinking it, but then again, a little while back, I saw a video about Frozen and all things considered, its a badly run country, if it can be called a country, I mean at the end of the second film, the "queen" goes off to be a ice spirt of sorts while leaving her younger sister in charge, whose decison making, isn't exactly the best, considering she wanted to marry a man that she just met in the first film!

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
That moment when you've been killing every animal on Tomb Raider for loot even though you've already upgraded all of your gear to 100% and you stop to ask yourself...am I a bad person?

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
I mean, he gets paid to do that and that’s the only reason he’s on the team. Like Superman, Ultra Magnus, Vegeta or Randy Orton.

Top Bottom