Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
It's so annoying that there's barely any 8-9" tablets with 5G anymore. Everyone wants the 12" ones apparently...

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
Takara put out preorders for Berserk Fuhrer and Command Wolf model kits. I'll wait for Irvine's Command Wolf since anime and better colors but goddamn I don't like New Century nearly enough to pay the money for windmill T-Rex

Last edited:

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
Screw the IOC. I just want to watch the Australian breakdance lady dancing to Peter Griffin and they have the nerve to scrub it off the internet.

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
I watched the Director's Cut of Little Shop of Horrors today. The old DVD I have had the alt ending in unfinished black and white as one of the extras. But I didn't realize there was a version with all of it finished and integrated into the movie.

Gotta be honest though. I think I honestly prefer the theatrical version.

CoffeeHorse

Exhausted, but still standing.
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I should watch my copy to find out which version I have.

My backlog of movies I bought and never watched is absurd.

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
If it's a DVD, it's the theatrical.

IMG_3263.jpeg

This is the Bluray that has the directors cut. But it also has the theatrical version as well.

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
I watched a 30 second clip of some deer girl breaking a door and now all youtube recommends me is videos of deer.

CoffeeHorse

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I can't get YouTube to show me the video I want if my search is an exact character for character match for the title.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
Had a bit of a freak out last night because they put my other house up for sale in Florida, the house that has like ALL of my belongings in it.

Yeah I was freaking the **** out because like...what the ****, all of my stuff is that house??? Freaking out over the thoughts of like the house being sold and then the new owners just dumping all of my belongings, like all of my figures, my books and manga, my DVDs and BDs, my video games, etc. in the trash or donating them to like Goodwill or whatever.

But yeah anyways the lawyer emailed my mom today and next month, we're gonna fly down and clean out both houses of whatever belongings we want to keep and have them shipped up to where I live now in New York. I think based on what the lawyer said, he's going to pay for the flight (IDK if it'll just be the flight down to Florida or both the flights to Florida and back to New York) and a hotel for us to stay but IDK if the shipping will also be paid for by him. I hope it is.

CoffeeHorse

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Please teach me how you got a lawyer to respond in a timely fashion.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
It's probably called 'they know these houses have my property in them and they could get in some serious legal shit if they sold them'.

Top Bottom