Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

Destron D-69

at Journey's end
Citizen
just had 3 surveys in a row on youtube ...

*which of these smartphone companies ads have you seen recently -response: None of the above
*if you were to buy a new smart phone which of these (same options) would you choose - response: None of the above
*Which of these banks have you seen ads for recently - Response: None of the above.

maybe now youtube will understand that I have no money and will not be buying a new smartphone XD

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
Google Rewards keeps giving me surveys and I just answer them with complete fuckin gibberish and then they give me Google Play credit lmao.

Google: Did you recently search for [insert something here]?

Me: Yeah

Google: Please select why you searched for [insert something here]

Me: *selects an option at random*

Google: In this text box, please explain how we could have improved this search?

Me: dsjgufdfhcgsdjdfhgdkjfgkhdfjkh

Google: Thank you, here is 75 cents credit.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
i love linux, linux is great. i just spent like 20 minutes tryna figure out how to get java-based BD menus to fuckin work in VLC media player

and well

i did

which means i can watch nausicaä of the valley of the wind on BD on my laptop now

but still

pain

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
View attachment 23165
These guys are at McDonald's now. If anyone finds Pomzodia and wants to trade for Cinamaroll (w/out outer bag) or Kuromi (still in bag), hit me up.
So, weird story, today my wife had to go to a funeral in Indiana, and then give her mom a ride back to Ohio, and they stopped at McDonalds in Van Wert, Ohio, to get some food since it was the only place open at 11 PM. So my wife and mother-in-law are eating Happy Meals, because they had Pomzodia! She got 2, so Haywire3 can have one and that will leave one extra. If you are still looking for one, I can message you when she gets back to Iowa with them so we can work out a trade?

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
IOS is the most annoying thing.

Your password for this website is weak and may be a security hazard. We suggest to change it to “dhrh77;!krbsp@“

Bruh, This is for a website where i play random battle Pokemon.

CoffeeHorse

Exhausted, but still standing.
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Are Apple's phones tolerable at least? If you just buy one and keep it until it's beyond maintenance?

I'm getting really sick of Samsung asking me to agree to their updated privacy notice every two days or so. There cannot be a good reason for updating so often.

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
Are Apple's phones tolerable at least? If you just buy one and keep it until it's beyond maintenance?

I'm getting really sick of Samsung asking me to agree to their updated privacy notice every two days or so. There cannot be a good reason for updating so often.
They work alright, just stupidly overpriced. I buy ones two or three models behind since the only major differences for my purposes are the cameras.

the worst apple gets is a notification on the settings icon.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
i don't buy apple products but iphones hold their value a lot more than androids do and tend to be supported a lot longer

(Why does motorola only do one fuckin OS upgrade still!!!!! ARGH!!! even other midrange phones by companies like samsung offer FOUR OS upgades!!!!)

Top Bottom