Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
I've experienced sub-zero temperatures three times: in Tokyo, Beijing and Chicago.

I'll stick to the tropics. Much simpler to cool down than stay warm.

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
So, I was at Target and saw F9. I've been putting off seeing it because the Fast and the Furious saga kept getting more and more absurd, and they didn't exactly have a great grasp on the laws of physics to begin with.

That said, I reached a point of "hug it" and decided check it out. First half hour and already my ass hurts from all the bullshit.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I prefer cooler temps over warm. You can always throw another layer on to stay warm, but you can only take so much off in the heat. Especially in public.

CoffeeHorse

Exhausted, but still standing.
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I like the idea of winter but I have no cold resistance whatsoever.

Copper Bezel

Revenge against God for the crime of Being.
Citizen
You like cold weather till the air starts to hurt your face. then its war with old man winter for 3 months. those gloves never worked i had two pair.
Weird. I got a cheap pair back when they were new and they worked tolerably well until the fuzzy sweater material started to get gummed up and lose the coating.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I recently learned that most countries in the world put the street name before the house number when writing addresses. It's only English-speaking and French-speaking countries that put the house number first.

Wack.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I recently learned that most countries in the world put the street name before the house number when writing addresses. It's only English-speaking and French-speaking countries that put the house number first.

Wack.

MMMMMMMMMMM, that's news to me but then, I am English, so, I don't know any different and never gave it much thought, so, I guess I learned something new today! (y)

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
The Zeo remake looks terrible. The emphasis on realism really doesn’t work for this franchise

Attachments

• 7AF9D726-9F55-415E-9ED5-74855DDC4EA1.jpeg
    7AF9D726-9F55-415E-9ED5-74855DDC4EA1.jpeg
    23.2 KB · Views: 70

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
Just watched a lyric video for Ozzy Osbourne's "Under the Graveyard." Wanted to know what the lyrics were instead of just listening to background noise.

Oof! Hit a little too close to home.

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
Bandai keeps licensing awful capeshit and generic action movies to make their SHFiguarts. When do we get SHFiguarts Johnny from The Room?

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
So today was a fucked up day y'all.

Basically we were planning on leaving our summer home tomorrow, so we had the guy come and shut our water off today. But it turns out that if we did what we usually do when the water is shut off (having jugs of water we use to flush the toilets and wash dishes) would mess up the repairs that they did to our pipes when we came up here. So instead, we had to leave today because, you know, unable to even flush the damn toilet.

And long story short, we're at a hotel right now and tomorrow we're going to head back to our summer place, finish packing up, have breakfast, return the Xfinity equipment, and then actually leave.

Yeah, it was a totally fucked day, it was only when I pointed out that like we'll still be in town when we go to the hotel, we can just come back tomorrow morning and finish packing up that my grandpa realized that 'Oh yeah I didn't even realize we could do that'.

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
I didn't realize that the Venom sequel came out already. Unsurprisingly, it's not very good. Whose idea was PG-13 Carnage?

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I didn't realize that the Venom sequel came out already. Unsurprisingly, it's not very good. Whose idea was PG-13 Carnage?

Sony's as they own the movie rights to Spiderman and his rouges gallary, I hear the film is doing pretty well, not gang busters but pretty good

Top Bottom