Reasons why Grandus should be the next titan

Rattrap

Citizen
As I'm sure you've all heard, Hasui expressed interest in creating a new Grandus figure. Now you might be saying to yourself, "Who would want Grandus? He's just a big dumb brick". Well, that's exactly why we need him. Transformers nowadays have gotten needlessly complex, resulting in poor playability. We need a return to the good old days—when big dumb bricks were better than big dumb tricks. Grandus is the perfect way to return this toyline to its primitive roots and former glory. Also, he's chonky. Thank you for reading this, if you disagree I am more than willing to fisticuff with anyone on this site.

Attachments

• grandus.jpg
    grandus.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 36

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
What CoffeeHorse said checks out. The youngest Animated fans who were 4 years old in 2007 are now 21 years old in 2024.
i refuse to acknowledge anyone born after 2000 as being older than like 10 because then i would have to confront me being in my late 20s

(which probably puts me in that weird position where i am no longer a fandom youth but i am not old enough to be a fandom old)

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
i refuse to acknowledge anyone born after 2000 as being older than like 10 because then i would have to confront me being in my late 20s

(which probably puts me in that weird position where i am no longer a fandom youth but i am not old enough to be a fandom old)
Well, as the old saying goes, "You're as old as your tongue... but a little older than your teeth." :p

Or rather, "You're only as old as you feel inside..." ;)

Top Bottom