Show me your Retro gaming collections!

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yeah, that was always weird to us even as kids, as we got the first four games and the Gameboy game within a 12-18 month timespan. So the difference between the cover art was a bit weird to us.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I've grown to love Bad Box Art Mega Man so much over the years, though...

1724820243737.jpeg

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Sadly, not much to report in my monthly trip to Game Exchange. I just grabbed a complete copy of Spore Creatures for the DS for $6.

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
I just ordered Castlevania IV from ebay last night. It and a game case should be here in a few days. I already have it in a couple different ways: SNES-mini and the Konami Collection. But I've been wanting a physical version for a while now and I've been on a Castlevania kick ever since the Dominus collection dropped. So I bit the bullet and bought it. Can't wait!

Videomaster21XX

This is how a unicorn comments
Citizen
I just ordered Castlevania IV from ebay last night. It and a game case should be here in a few days. I already have it in a couple different ways: SNES-mini and the Konami Collection. But I've been wanting a physical version for a while now and I've been on a Castlevania kick ever since the Dominus collection dropped. So I bit the bullet and bought it. Can't wait!
When I saw the Dominus collection I knew Limited Run would do something. Castlevania is one of my top five favorite franchises, so I'm basically getting the cash together to buy that ultimate collection LR is doing. ^^;

Top Bottom