Sonic The Hedgehog

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
Are you ready for Truth, Justice, and Chili Dogs?

Sonic the Hedgehog is teaming up with the Justice League in a new comic ( and MAYBE more?)

If Amazo doesn't show up in this, it'll be a HUGE missed opportunity. Or Metallo. There's a BUNCH of iconic DC robots who could show up in this.

Last edited:

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
I wouldn't bet on AI; the one thing it's gotten good at is producing grammatically correct English. It's the facts that it tends to pull out of its digital ass.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I wouldn't bet on AI; the one thing it's gotten good at is producing grammatically correct English. It's the facts that it tends to pull out of its digital ass.

Might depend upon the AI program but then again, it could be whoever wrote the article, was just in a rush and under pressure by their bosses to get a quota of articles done by the end of the day

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
Huh. That's a unexpected Archie comics reference.

"Abe" is Abraham Tower, aka the future GUN Commander.

Now, the GUN Commander is from the games. But, I'm pretty sure he's only ever been called "Abraham" in the comics. So, I have a feeling Ian Flynn snuck this into the script.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen

Now, the GUN Commander is from the games. But, I'm pretty sure he's only ever been called "Abraham" in the comics. So, I have a feeling Ian Flynn snuck this into the script.
I wonder if it's something that was always canon but not put in the games (like NIDS) or this is another 'Ivo Robotnik' where Sonic Team decided to canonize something from Western Sonic lore. Separate from the games, movie GUN Commander has Walters as a surname but his first name hasn't been revealed.

Also, I'm glad Rouge's VA got better voice direction than in Dream Team.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

I think it wasn't exactly snuck in, per a recent BumbleKast.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen

This does provoke a question:

What does this mean for TailsTube's canon? The "interview" with Dr Eggman revealed that he destroyed GUN (thus why they were absent from Sonic Forces) yet they're clearly here. In universe, Eggman could have lied, got his info wrong, or technically been correct but they rebuilt. There's also the issue of when "today" is in the storyline. Out of universe, animation takes time to make and they possibly changed they're mind on how destroyed GUN is after the TailsTube was completed.

CoffeeHorse

Exhausted, but still standing.
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Eggman's army gets destroyed over and over again, yet he's always back.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I just assume that since this is new content to Generations, which is before Forces, that this is also takes place before then.
That was my impression as well. In the previous video, Rouge even tells Shadow to come to Sonic's birthday party, which happens in Generations, further suggesting this is set during that game.

Top Bottom