Star Trek General Discussion

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Going slowly with the Voyager eps.

Saw Worst Case Scenario. Looooved the start then loooooved the reveal then looooved them all arguing about narrative elements to add to the holonovel. Seska the villain was great (btw, what happened to the baby?). Slightly miffed that it started out as B'Elanna doing the novel then Paris hijacks her. Looooved how everybody loved the story and wanted more. Made me so giddy for storytellers.

Edit -

"Bridge to Chakotay. Scorpion."

That was so badass! Also, the Borg scenes were still so scary to see. Hope the fluid space species 8716whatever aren't written out.

Well, I guess I was wrong about Kes being 7 of 9. I thought she was going to be assimilated and her original personality to be purged. But would also save her live since she was dying from old age anyhow.

When 7 of 9 appeared in an actual body, I thought maybe she and Kes would merge somehow, since Kes was needed to telepathically talk to the aliens and 7 of 9's Borg implants were needed to implant the virus whatever. But no, two different people.

Last edited:

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Watched a bunch of Voyagers but discovered that Bryan Fuller, creator of my fave canceled shows Wonderfalls and Pushing Daisies had been writing eps! And he wrote the Empok Nor suspense ep from DS9 too, oooo.

In Mortal Coil when Neelix died, his afterlife guide was the Guiding Tree from the Great Forest. I'm just disappointed that this wasn't mentioned in Lower Decks along with the Black Mountain, the Klingon thing I forget and the Koala.

Where was the Black Mountain first mentioned?

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen

The show will be set in the 25th century. According to an official logline, it will follow “Federation outsiders serving a gleaming resort planet find out their day-to-day exploits are being broadcast to the entire quadrant."

So DS9-like "reality show", done Lower Decks style?

Also word is on the Academy series, it's going to have the Doctor in it, and I saw someone point out that the Living Witness episode of Voyager takes place post-Burn, so this could be the Living Witness Doctor making it back just to find the post-Burn Federation, and then getting involved in the new Academy restart. Reno is supposed to be a regular too, but surprisingly not Tilly even though it looked like they were setting her up for that in Discovery.

Last edited:

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Also word is on the Academy series, it's going to have the Doctor in it, and I saw someone point out that the Living Witness episode of Voyager takes place post-Burn, so this could be the Living Witness Doctor making it back just to find the post-Burn Federation, and then getting involved in the new Academy restart.
"The Doctor"? Which one do you mean?

Top Bottom