Studio Series discussion

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
1) That was spoiler text, so, rude.

Whoops, sorry. I think that must have gotten lost in the quoting or me digging up pictures or something.

Uh, late, but fixed now? I think?
And, 2) Dafoe's line was "I'm something of a scientist, myself."

Yeah, I know, but it still came to mind when I read it, so I just followed my instinct and worked with what I've got.
I think the best option would be to cut out the second one just below the shoulders to overlay it on the first one's background. 😁

1726372907658.png

Done.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Man, that Prime Changer Sentinel's jet mode is so much nicer than the Voyager.
Just in general…

I’m REALLY impressed by the Prime Changers. They aren’t super complicated, and while they make compromises to accuracy, they “get the point across“ perfectly fine. For being just $5 less than the “Deluxe” price point, aside from size, I’m not sure we are really losing that much In the final product. They are certainly better than where the Warrior price point has resulted in since the end of RiD15.

I remain monumentally impressed that Hasbro bothered to sculpt and deco the fingers on OP’s Energon axe, a detail many more expensive products are skipping.
Definitely feeling the Nominus Prime possibilities. But the Prime Changer is a good looking mold too so I hope to get that in other colors. It's a good unique jetbot look.
From the code named listings, I THINK the only figure left for Prime Changers is Megatron. But I’d be SHOCKED if we didn’t get a Starscream retooled from Sentinel Prime.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It's definitely an unlikely thing considering they've largely died out with, what, AOE, barring some surprises in Studio Series. But imagine how cool a Cyberverse Seekers 4-pack style (not those colors, just a bundle of 4) cluster of Prime Changer Sentinel Prime redecos would be.

Also I guess the Prime Changers are reminiscent of the ROTB core Deluxes more than the older Warrior namesakes. I just wish the character selection had been more varied (but understand why we're getting what we're getting).

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Now that “preproduction/cut scene” stuff is on the table for Studio Series toys…
Rampage was almost included in Rise of the Beasts, even got a rough 3D model.

It’s conceivable that we could get a Studio Series Rampage before he appears in Generations…

Now I want a Studio Series Rampage

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I just want a good Steelbane. I don't even care about the character (still haven't bothered to watch TLK, but bit characters in the movie tend to just be set pieces anyway), I just like the dragon knight look, but the previous figure is notoriously floppy. Give me one that actually holds together in both modes.

Top Bottom