Tell Your Tale Discussion Thread-Salute Our Shorts

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
I mean... she kinda already did that... remember. That red horse literally committed war crimes?

Sunny was the one that got the credit and the powerup, though. Those credits are non-transferable. Izzy was basically just auditing the Alicorn 101 class. If she wants wings of her own, she's going to have to find her own shattered stone of sorcery that she needs to be glued back together.

Last edited:

CoffeeHorse

Exhausted, but still standing.
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Maybe we're not losing any TYT content. It is not unthinkable that production wrapped back in March and we have a complete show that's just being held back. Maybe it's everything else they had planned for 2025 that's in disarray, and TYT is just being spaced out to buy time for everyone else to get their act together.

Just visually, this episode does not look like a show that's in trouble. It's beautiful.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen

So... a diabetics nightmare... Not bad, action filled, sunny did the affirmation: but it's been so long since we've heard her do it that either it feels new, or they did an entirely new line for her. Whole thing kinda felt like it was written before some of the other recent ones, and it's either airing out of order, or they stockpiled random scripts just in case.

Mid, but at least it's content.

Videomaster21XX

This is how a unicorn comments
Citizen
I like how they make the soda can go faster.

Okay what is Earth Pony magic? I can buy them being able to make vines/plants grow from any earth surface, even if metal is in the way, but that was a floating cookie! How!?

So did everypony just bugger off after seeing Hitch and Sunny get sucked into the machine? Like there is this big crowd around them, and then when they get out, no one is around.

CoffeeHorse

Exhausted, but still standing.
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So we're on Fridays now. Maybe.

How is there a new vending machine? This whole place was magically constructed. Who is building new stuff?

Hitch returns to the show for one second and already his dignity is gone.

It's Sunny and Hitch on this adventure.

This is just more reason why nothing in this park should be trusted.

Hugging Kevin.

Maretime Bay's most wanted crook. Sprout is officially off the hook.

This isn't the most interesting thing, but the animation is pretty good, and it's not just for a couple special shots. Again, this doesn't look like a show that had any problems behind the scenes.

Hitch finally makes an arrest.

If this is the end, I'm amused that the final boss was just a racoonicorn.

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
You got a cake from a vending machine? I don't know if I'd trust a cake from a vending machine, myself. Even a magical one.

Why does Posey want a giant pineapple? The world...may never know.

These ponies must be big eaters. Seems like their eyes are bigger than their mouths for most of this.

This one vending machine just put every grocery store in Maretime Bay out of business in a single day! Everyone stocked up on any groceries they needed for a entire month!

Instead of accepting quarters...the vending machine accepts YOU!

The racoonicorn can eat the magical food before it is summoned into existence with magic. Did the racoonicorn just gain cosmic powers?

Kids these days. Expecting food without rodent bite-marks all over it. Kids have it too good these days, I tell you!

You going to try to REPAIR the magical vending machine that appeared out of thin air? You fool! It can ONLY be serviced by a licensed employee! You'll void the warranty! Think about the warranty!

Eh, just order them up and they'll be fine. Maybe covered in chocolate, but FINE!

There's a entire dimension of nothing but giant food! Oh, the conspiracy theories were true!

After this, they're going to have to visit the vegetable dimension, just to even things out.

Release the POWER Of Mentos!

The racoonicorn gained cosmic powers. So...Kevin's grown. I guess eating nothing but candy and sweets WILL make you grow up big and strong. Thanks for lying to me, MOM!

Kevin sure learned the magic of this pocket dimension fast. Was the vending machine some sort of interdimensional parasite that leaked into the pony world, just looking for someone who could rule their dimension? Was this entire dimension just fattening him up to feast upon him later? ,,,,Probably not.

I mean, you could just...leave the racoonicorn here? He seems happy. Just put a "out of order" sign on the vending machine and everything'll be good.

Soon you shall be...candy coated!

Earth ponies can make things grow ANYWHERE, huh? I guess this is sort of like vegetables beating junk food. Sorta.

You don't want to eat Hitch. He spends all day with Sparky. He's COVERED in baby germs.

Is this the first actual arrest Hitch has made during the entire show?

Everyone's going to need a bath after this adventure.

Okay what is Earth Pony magic? I can buy them being able to make vines/plants grow from any earth surface, even if metal is in the way, but that was a floating cookie! How!?
Yeah, that's a bit convenient. To be fair, there's probably some trace of plant matter in all those sweets. Grain or wheat for the cookies. Fruit flavoring. Corn syrup. Some sort of vegetable oil for some of the other stuff. There's probably enough that you can magically grow stuff out of it.
How is there a new vending machine? This whole place was magically constructed. Who is building new stuff?
I'm looking at the Breezies. Random magical items coming from nowhere is kind of their thing this generation.

Or bring back the Bushwoolies and make THEM the magic tinkerers of this generation!

Last edited:

Top Bottom