The Allspark Pro Wrestling Thread

Ironbite4

Citizen
SOMEHOW! Nia Jax has returned.

Ironbite-also rumors are going round that Vince will be stepping down again.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I mean, he did what he wanted to do. Got the WWE into someone's hands and made a ton of money off of it. He should spend the rest of his time enjoying the money and his family.

Ironbite4

Citizen
Dana Brook
Mace
Monsoor
Shanky
Commander Azeez
Bryson Montana
Qunicy Miller

Ironbite-ADD 'EM TO THE LIST!

Last edited:

Ironbite4

Citizen
Matt Riddle has been released.

Ironbite-not sure if this is from the merger or "something" else but...yikes.

Ironbite4

Citizen
Yeah after posting that I read up on why he was released and it was from "something" else. That "something" in case people don't know, is from Riddle burning all his chances with the WWE. Yeah on screen the man was a fan favorite. Behind that screen? POS.

Ironbite-like bad.

Thylacine 2000

Citizen
As someone who loved pro wrestling for about 15 years and has gotten back into it now, something I'm not sure I've ever understood: when people watch it, when they suspend disbelief, what are they actually seeing in-story?

There's a zombie whose brother is a fire demon. There was an escaped prisoner, an evil accountant, a multimillionaire who got into fights just because. A cannibal tribesman, headshrinking tribesmen, Russian military, Arab terrorists.

Within keyfabe, where is this all happening? Are we witnessing another dimension or something? Or did the fire demon and the escaped prisoner and the cannibal all walk into the Staples Arena?

Sometimes it seems like "our gold belt is so prestigious, the winner's purse so high, everyone wants to fight for it," and at other times it's "here is this zone detached from Earth, where a Cuban drug lord gets into fights with an evil clown, and explains it all to a barber, as one does."

It works on me - but I'm not sure I know what "it" is. Does anyone else ever think this way?

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
As someone who loved pro wrestling for about 15 years and has gotten back into it now, something I'm not sure I've ever understood: when people watch it, when they suspend disbelief, what are they actually seeing in-story?

There's a zombie whose brother is a fire demon. There was an escaped prisoner, an evil accountant, a multimillionaire who got into fights just because. A cannibal tribesman, headshrinking tribesmen, Russian military, Arab terrorists.

Within keyfabe, where is this all happening? Are we witnessing another dimension or something? Or did the fire demon and the escaped prisoner and the cannibal all walk into the Staples Arena?

Sometimes it seems like "our gold belt is so prestigious, the winner's purse so high, everyone wants to fight for it," and at other times it's "here is this zone detached from Earth, where a Cuban drug lord gets into fights with an evil clown, and explains it all to a barber, as one does."

It works on me - but I'm not sure I know what "it" is. Does anyone else ever think this way?
You're thinking about it more than they are.

It happens. (Not just with wrestling.)

Lobjob

Citizen

I always do and it brings me immense joy.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I was kind of shocked to hear the intro of his music. I figured that would be something that the WWE had locked down.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Nope, AEW just did what AEW did and licensed the Alter Bridge tune.

Ironbite4

Citizen
Yeah they let that laspe for some godforsaken reason and now the Rated R Superstar, Adam Copeland is All Elite.

Ironbite-this is gonna be a fitting swan song to a legendary career.

Top Bottom