The Repaint Concept Thread

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Here's an odd request: anyone want to try Beast Wars Retrax with a deco based on Unicron? His rolled up mode kind of reminds me of the planet eater...

GXE18

Citizen
Based on a bizarre prototype for Takara that can be seen here: https://toys.tfw2005.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/12/2015/06/TAV25-Runabout.jpg

Prototype Blackjack.png

CW Blackjack (Prototype colors)

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Weird Association Wednesday: after reading the news about the planned RotB sequel/GI Joe crossover, I had the following thoughts:

Crossover HISS Megatron as the Septic Tank:
Or the GI Joe Chimera (didn't realize this was a thing that existed):

Crossover Bumblebee as the All Terrain Cruiser from the Stargate toyline:

Crossover Soundwave as the Beast Blaster from the Street Fighter subline:

Any skilled digibashers want to tackle these?

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
This is probably not worth the effort to digibash, but I'm realizing that DK3 Breaker and Lift Ticket can basically parts swap (and take a bit of paint) to make blue Diaclone Hoist.

Annoyingly there's nothing on Toyhax for the hazard striping on the side of the vehicle (because Hoist and Lift Ticket already have it).

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Be neat if he could also double as a mini mobile launchpad/gantry thing. The new panels and such can be Weaponizer wings or shield panels (ooh, or Modulator road/bridge panels).

Make It a 2-pack with a new Scamper (Siege Sideswipe retool), or a Sixgun in matching "movie Autobot City" orange and black.

Last edited:

Agent X

Kreon Bastard
Citizen
Even better, use/include the T30 Scamper for both scale (make your proposed Slammer look bigger) and because that little scamp is a pricy meatball by himself.

Last edited:

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I could have ignored the rest if the expression weren't so... weirdly sad. An image search shows lots of regal or aggressive looking neutral faces on lions; not sure how the hell this specific hangdog expression made it through all the design phases.

Top Bottom