The Repaint Concept Thread

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
This looks very doable, especially given the Metalhawk retool. If it were possible... maybe the Metalhawk body with Cyclonus wings?
Maybe, though where Cyclonus's cockpit is a bit different and Metalhawk's more similar, Metalhawk's seems to be place a bit further up, too.

Not sure there's a perfect fit there either way you go.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Cyclonus seems closer, but may need a different jet nose and cockpit. The cockpit will be easier to accommodate in robot mode, as it'll just hang off his back. A shorter nose may also have to fold up less to fit in the chest.

GXE18

Citizen

WFC-E Doubleclouder

ER Doubleclouder.png

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I do like this deco; Slipstream and the Conquest X-30 were the very first GI Joes I ever got!

I do wish Hasbro would upscale the G2 Cyberjets, they could literally make Space Case's altmode the Conquest, and then redeco it into every iteration of the GI Joe vehicle along with the original Cyberjet decos.

Echowarrior

Citizen
I could go for it too. The exposed wiring can actually be justified with the Last Autobot...certainly more than with Vector Prime, any way...

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I do hope that one of the things that gets put in a 3P upgrade kit is a cover for those. Could just be smooth/featureless and just match the overall look of the surrounding area, even; could be cog-based, but I might prefer the former. Given the lack of a role in transformation for the shins, could be relatively simple.

Top Bottom